Quote: “My mission, now, is to reclaim the word WOMAN and the most powerful force on the planet.” – Carin Rockind
Welcome Carin Rockind, a renowned empowerment coach and founder of The Purpose Girl podcast, to The Brave Table. Filming this episode was so much fun! Carin led me through her journey from leaving corporate America to answering her calling of empowering women to embrace their power, purpose, and pleasure. We even chat about her current motivation to shift focus, rebranding her show to the Reclaiming Woman Podcast and stepping out of the “good girl” conditioning. Through the transformative power of sisterhood, this episode is going to empower you to reclaim your joy, embody your authenticity, and foster positive change in the world. You ready?!?
In this episode, we talk about…
- Daring to be unapologetically bold despite the challenge of being seen as “too much.
- Life threatening moments, like being held at gunpoint, that inspire action despite fear.
- Experiencing miscarriages and fertility issues, and embracing vulnerability after loss.
The founder of The Institute of WOMAN and Women’s Happiness Day, Carin Rockind, MAPP, is on a mission to free women of self-doubt, systemic trauma-based fears, and limiting beliefs so that they rise in their fierce feminine power to lead this world from radiance and aliveness. As one of the leading experts in women’s happiness, she is a sought after speaker, teacher, and retreat leader who has empowered tens of thousands of women to not just survive – but THRIVE and love their lives.
After surviving domestic violence, armed robbery, miscarriages and infertility, Carin turned her pain into purpose and became a marathon runner, new mom at 45, and keynote speaker for Fortune 500 companies like Amazon, Capital One, and LinkedIn. She is a published author of Wonderful YOU, and her show, The PurposeGirl Podcast has 600,000 downloads.
Grab my 5x award winning book that will change your life here, thatsuckednowwhat.com
Join my weekly reset community here for FREE to help you brave conversations, & take brave actions in your life https://yourweeklyreset.com/
Connect with Carin
- Follow Carin on Facebook and Instagram.
- Listen to The Purpose Girl Podcast.
- Receive 4 Steps to POWER: Overcome Doubt, Fear and Shame for FREE.
- Register for WOMAN Rising Live! – a weekend event in Philadelphia November 2023.
If you loved this episode…
- Episode 148: Stepping Out of the ‘Good Girl Box’ From Pole Dancing, Pleasure-Seeking, to Full Liberation & Embodiment with Sheila Kelley is similar. Apple | Spotify
- Play Episode 131: Defying Odds, Overcoming Fear, and Taking Risks to Thrive and Shine with Geeta Sidhu-Robb next. Apple | Spotify
- Listen to Episode 105: Overcoming Adversity: Lessons on Navigating Life’s Suckiest Moments with Dr. Neeta Bhushan. Apple | Spotify
Book Recommendation: Pussy: A Reclamation by Regena Thomashauer
How have societal influences contributed to your experiences of doubt, shame, and fear?
Join the conversation on Instagram @thebravetable!
Hey loves! Take just 2 minutes and find what YOUR emotional type is by taking
my FREE quiz here → theemotionalreset.com/quiz
For a weekly dose of my hacks, tools, & tips to emotionally reset, join my 27,000 newsletter here at → yourweeklyreset.com
If the only thing you do today, is head over to iTunes, we would love your support in allowing us to expand and GROW! Please consider taking just 5 mins to write us a 5 -star review. It would mean the world, and allows us to get even bigger guests. When you do, please send a screenshot of your juicy 5-star review to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a FREE GIFT of my 12-month self- care calendar.