Quote: “For me, brave is a constant self-reinvention. Brave is surrendering…having the courage to surrender and look at the truth.” – Colette Baron-Reid
Meet the fabulous Colette Baron-Reid, the superstar spiritual intuitive, author extraordinaire, and the genius behind those oh-so-amazing oracle card decks that we all know and love. We’re diving headfirst into Colette’s mind-blowing journey – from tackling those pesky addiction demons to embracing the cosmic dance of spirituality, creativity, and transformation. Hold onto your sparkly hats because Colette spills the cosmic tea on personal growth (heck, yeah!), the mind-blowing importance of tuning into your inner GPS, dancing through life’s challenges, and how your artsy mojo can zap healing vibes into every nook and cranny of your wild, wonderful life.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Inheriting survival trauma in the womb from ancestors who were Holocaust survivors.
- Coping with the the trauma of sexual violence through life-threatening drug addiction.
- Focusing on potential and creativity to address disconnection from spirit and suffering.
- Understanding manifestation beyond material acquisitions and the importance of self-actualization.
Colette Baron-Reid (she/her) is a bestselling author, internationally acclaimed Oracle expert, spiritual intuitive, personal transformation thought leader, business strategist, artist, and educator. She is the founder of The Oracle School Experience®, OraclePalooza® and the DreamQuest Platinum Mastermind and a member of the Transformational Leadership Council.
She is also the host of “INSIDE THE WOONIVERSE”, a weekly podcast series which features her in authentic, intelligent and playful conversation with some of the world’s most interesting sages, scientists and celebrities. With her infectious laugh and warm and intelligent personality, Colette’s conversations are inviting, hilarious and always thought-provoking.
Author of 15 best-selling Oracle card decks, with over a million sold worldwide and 7 books published in 27 languages, Colette’s greatest joy is teaching people they can have a direct and personal dialogue with the Universe to help them create their most fulfilling lives.
Connect with Collete:
- Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube.
- Listen to her interview with Neeta on the Inside the Wooniverse podcast.
- Get FREE access to “Get on Your Bird” Meditation for Releasing Anxiety & Stress.
- Purchase her most popular oracle deck for divination, Wisdom of the Oracle.
- Visit colettebaronreid.com to join her newsletter or learn about her membership.
If you loved this episode…
- Listen to Episode 154: From Crisis to Creation: Surviving Near-Death, Embracing Motherhood & Braving Entrepreneurship with Amber Lilyestrom. Apple | Spotify
- Follow it up with Episode 84: How To Find the Magic in the Messy Moments and How To Fly Forward Past the Challenges With Dr. Neeta Bhushan. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 69: The Mind-Body Connection, and Examining Trauma Through the Energetic Body with Ashley Turner might be for you. Apple | Spotify
What do you need to let go of to fulfill your talents, reach your potential, and manifest the life of your dreams?
Join the conversation on Instagram @thebravetable & follow @neetabhushan
GRAB my 5x bestselling book Thatsuckednowwhat.com today!
Hey loves! Take just 2 minutes and find what YOUR emotional type is by taking
my FREE quiz here → theemotionalreset.com/quiz
For a weekly dose of my hacks, tools, & tips to emotionally reset, join my 27,000 newsletter here at → yourweeklyreset.com
If the only thing you do today is head over to iTunes, we would love your support in allowing us to expand and GROW! Please consider taking just 5 mins to write us a 5 -star review. It would mean the world, and allows us to get even bigger guests. When you do, please send a screenshot of your juicy 5-star review to email@example.com and we’ll send you a FREE GIFT of my 12-month self- care calendar.