Quote: “Make a list of all of the things that you love. And also on that list, make a list of the things that bring you joy, that make you come alive.”
In this podcast episode, we’re diving into the exciting theme of embracing a new chapter in your life and breaking free from whatever’s been holding you back. Whether you’re at the beginning of your healing journey, just starting to discover yourself, or dealing with the aftermath of a challenging breakup or heartbreak, this episode is for you.
I invite you to join our Dharma Coaching Institute, a six-month program that can help you discover your soul’s calling and become a certified soul purpose coach. It’s a unique opportunity to explore your passions, develop your skills, and make a positive impact in the world. Our program is accredited by the International Coaching Federation, a prestigious certification in the coaching world.
In this episode I talk about…
- A transformative journey, beginning with divorce nearly a decade ago
- Daring to do things differently, such as taking improv and stand-up comedy classes.
- Seeking out healing communities and diving into spiritual practices like meditation, breath work, yoga, and more.
- The importance of understanding your soul’s transformation and evolution.
Connect with Neeta:
- Follow her on Instagram @neetabhushan.
- Follow The Brave Table on Instagram @thebravetable.
- Join the waitlist for the That Sucked. now what? 8-week group coaching course.
If you loved this episode, you’ll love…
How do you take control of your own life, and what are some effective ways you’ve found to regulate and restore balance?
Join the conversation on Instagram @thebravetable!
Hey loves! Take just 2 minutes and find what YOUR emotional type is by taking my FREE quiz here → theemotionalreset.com/quiz
For a weekly dose of my hacks, tools, & tips to emotionally reset, join my 27,000 newsletter here at → yourweeklyreset.com
If the only thing you do today, is head over to iTunes, we would love your support in allowing us to expand and GROW! Please consider taking just 5 mins to write us a 5 -star review. It would mean the world, and allows us to get even bigger guests. When you do, please send a screenshot of your juicy 5-star review to email@example.com and we’ll send you a FREE GIFT of my 12-month self- care calendar.