Today we are joined by the incredible, and fabulous Kris Carr as she dives into her newest book, which I LOVE- I’m Not A Mourning Person.
KRIS CARR is a multiple New York Times best- selling author, wellness activist, and cancer thriver. She’s been called a “force of nature” by O magazine and was named a “new role model” by The New York Times. Kris is also a member of Oprah’s SuperSoul 100, a group of the most influential thought leaders today. Other media appearances include Good Morning America, the Today show, and The Oprah Winfrey Show. She and her work have been featured in Glamour, Prevention, Scientific American, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, and other national publications. Kris has helped millions of people take charge of their health and live like they mean it through her award-winning blog, books, online courses, and membership communities. You can learn more about Kris and her work at kriscarr.com.
In this episode:
- We dive into the ways you can begin your grief journey
- How to start the healing process, and what your emotions are actually telling you
- How to make peace with this time in your life
- Some of the tools and resources that you can use to support you during this time, especially as you are navigating through life’s moments, of breakups, loss of yourself, and how you can finally come home.
Get the book here: https://kriscarr.com/book
Follow Kris Carr here on IG: @kriscarr
Connect with Neeta:
- Hey loves! Take just 2 minutes and find what YOUR emotional type is by taking
- my FREE quiz here → theemotionalreset.com/quiz
- For a weekly dose of my hacks, tools, & tips to emotionally reset, join my 27,000 newsletter here at → yourweeklyreset.com
If you loved this episode:
127 Stepping Into Your Purpose After Loss or Grief
161 Braving It All: How to Process Grief & Loss with Dr. Neeta Bhushan
23 Kelsey Chittick: Navigating Through Grief, Sex, And Comedy
If the only thing you do today, is head over to iTunes, we would love your support in allowing us to expand and GROW! Please consider taking just 5 mins to write us a 5 -star review. It would mean the world, and allows us to get even bigger guests. When you do, please send a screenshot of your juicy 5-star review to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a FREE GIFT of my 12-month self- care calendar.