You are in for a treat friends, we are spilling the tea on all things emotions, and how to handle them like the bossbabe queen and mama you are!
In this episode, we delve into the art of embracing our emotions, especially during the holiday season when gatherings with family and friends can trigger strong feelings and reactions. We discuss the importance of acknowledging and processing our emotions rather than intellectualizing or bypassing them. This episode introduces five key strategies that have helped me navigate through my emotions, such as allowing time for intentional feeling, using practices like Breathwork and boxing to release pent-up emotions, and practicing self-nourishment to soften the nervous system.
In this episode I talk about…
- Acknowledging and processing emotions during the holiday season
- The importance of feeling emotions rather than intellectualizing them
- The concept that the only way out is through, and the dangers of emotional suppression
- Using intentional practices like Breathwork, boxing, and dancing to release emotions
- Self-nourishment and softening the nervous system to build emotional resilience
How do you usually cope with intense emotions during holiday gatherings or stressful situations, and what strategies for embracing emotions would be helpful for you?
Connect with Neeta:
- Follow her on Instagram @neetabhushan.
- Follow The Brave Table on Instagram @thebravetable.
- Hey loves! Take just 2 minutes and find what YOUR emotional type is by taking
- my FREE quiz here → theemotionalreset.com/quiz
- For a weekly dose of my hacks, tools, & tips to emotionally reset, join my 27,000 newsletter here at → yourweeklyreset.com
- Start your 10 day- emotional reset with me here for $97! Theemotionalreset.com
If you loved this episode, you’ll love…
- Episode 148 Stepping Out of the ‘Good Girl Box’ From Pole Dancing, Pleasure-Seeking, to Full Liberation & Embodiment with Sheila Kelley Apple | Spotify
- Episode 138 How to Fully Feel Your Emotions & Regulate Your Nervous System Apple | Spotify
- Episode 132 Embracing the Magic of Renewal and Reconnection: Nurturing Your Inner Child with Dr. Neeta Bhushan Apple | Spotify
We LOVE your reviews fam!
If the only thing you do today, is head over to iTunes, we would love your support in allowing us to expand and GROW! Please consider taking just 5 mins to write us a 5 -star review. It would mean the world, and allows us to get even bigger guests. When you do, please send a screenshot of your juicy 5-star review to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a FREE GIFT of my 12-month self- care calendar.