Quote: “Having brave conversations is hard, even if you are the one that is bold and brave for even thinking about wanting to clear it.”
In this episode, we serve up a dose of realness on the Brave Table — getting down and dirty on why we’re all scared of those brave convos and spilling the real tea on how embracing the discomfort can turn you into a fierce, conversation-slaying diva. Stemming from insights, personal experiences, and societal trends, we discuss the importance of facing uncomfortable truths and challenge the avoidance mechanisms prevalent in today’s communication landscape. It’s time to slay those convos and own the stage of your relationships.
Have more Brave Conversations here: neetabhushan.com/braveconversations as a BRAVE listener you get 60% off until Nov 28th.
In this episode I talk about…
- Why we fear the discomfort of having hard conversations in our closest relationships
- The concept of micro-moments and how avoiding brave conversations can lead to self-rejection
- The dangers of ghosting and the need for genuine, courageous conversations
- The correlation of emotional fitness to the ability to navigate discomfort and strengthen our most sacred connections, and know when it’s time to cut the cord.
Missed our Embrace Your Emotions – Workshop? Catch the replay where I give you an Emotional Operating System as well as 3 tools to navigate through the most stressful days. Get it for FREE here neetabhushan.com/emotionsworkshop
Connect with Neeta:
If you loved this episode, you’ll love…
- Episode 135: Creating Better Conditions for Personal and Collective Growth Through Storytelling with Marquise Stillwell. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 104: The Art of the Big Talk & How to be Brave to Share Your Voice with Tricia Brouk. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 137: Harnessing the Power within to Live a Life of Vulnerability and Grace with Dr. Cheryl Wood. Apple | Spotify
How has the avoidance of brave conversations affected your relationships and personal growth? Are there specific instances where you wish you had engaged in a courageous conversation instead of avoiding it?
Join the conversation on Instagram @thebravetable!
Hey loves! Take just 2 minutes and find what YOUR emotional type is by taking
my FREE quiz here → theemotionalreset.com/quiz
For a weekly dose of my hacks, tools, & tips to emotionally reset, join my 27,000 newsletter here at → yourweeklyreset.com
Start your 10 day- emotional reset with me here for $97! Theemotionalreset.com
If the only thing you do today, is head over to iTunes, we would love your support in allowing us to expand and GROW! Please consider taking just 5 mins to write us a 5 -star review. It would mean the world, and allows us to get even bigger guests. When you do, please send a screenshot of your juicy 5-star review to email@example.com and we’ll send you a FREE GIFT of my 12-month self- care calendar.Grab the book that’s changed 30K+ lives, is a international best seller and 4x winning BOOK, now for FREE when you grab your conversation card bundle deck here: neetabhushan.com/shop/