Quote: “I think Ayurveda is a complete healing system. It is one of the most ancient, and if it’s applied correctly, I think you can get all the answers you need.”
– Dr. Nisha Khanna
Nisha Khanna is a true Renaissance woman. If you were there, you may remember her as the DJ at the book launch party for my best-seller That Sucked. Now What? She is also a practitioner of both Ayurveda and Functional Medicine. Nisha takes us through the ins and outs of both practices, exploring the intersection of Ayurveda and modern medicine, providing insights into addressing health issues, including thyroid imbalances, using holistic approaches. Here’s more of a breakdown…
In this episode, I talk about…
- The three doshas (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha) and how they influence our physical and emotional well-being.
- The importance of understanding the physical makeup of the body and how it can guide personalized healing practices.
- Ways to bridge Eastern and Western medicine to create a holistic approach to addressing imbalances.
Dr. Nisha Khanna is a board-certified MD who has been practicing medicine since 2005.
She pursued her Ayurvedic education under Dr.Vasant Lad, where she additionally studied the healing art of Marma therapy. Next, she co-led the Wholefoods Medical and Wellness Center, while integrating the additional disciplines of Functional Medicine, Mind-Body Therapies, and Energy Healing into her medical toolkit.
Today, Nisha’s unique multidisciplinary approach bridges Eastern and Western Medicine, creating powerful, customized health solutions that produce transformative results for her private practice patients. Areas of focus are gut disturbance, hormone balance, and vitality. She is excited about health education and sharing her integration of healing modalities on public platforms.
Hey loves! Take just 2 minutes and find what YOUR emotional type is by taking
my FREE quiz here → theemotionalreset.com/quiz
For a weekly dose of my hacks, tools, & tips to emotionally reset, join my 27,000 newsletter here at → yourweeklyreset.com
Start your 10 day- emotional reset with me here for $97! Theemotionalreset.com
Connect with with us!
Follow her on Instagram @nishakhannamd
Follow @neetabhushan & @thebravetable
- Visit her website for functional ayurveda.
- Sign up for her newsletter for tips, recipes, events, and education workshops.
If you loved this episode you’ll love…
- Episode 129: How to Reverse Aging & Optimize Your Health with Tracy Duhs. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 111: Red Light Therapy, Detoxing, and Wellness Biohacking with Lauren Berlingeri. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 31: Reclaiming Wellness in Living Your Best Life with Jovanka Ciares. Apple | Spotify
How can you incorporate Ayurvedic principles into your daily life to achieve a more balanced and harmonious state of well-being?
Join the conversation on Instagram @thebravetable!
Give the ultimate GIFT of Brave Conversations! Our Long awaited Brave conversations course is here, to help you speak your truth, create boundaries, and have more brave conversations- in this 6 week action packed course, you will learn the art of having brave conversations so you no longer avoid, suppress, or deny them and speak your truth confidently and without fearing the backlash. For a limited time, as a brave table listener you get an exclusive discount PLUS get the Brave conversations & affirmation card deck for FREE with purchase. Unlock your discount & bonus here neetabhushan.com/braveconversations