Quote: Quote: “In this moment, I am a version of myself that I was once seeking. I am content with who I am and what I have.”
– Dr. Neeta
Hello, Brave Table fam! Dr. Neeta here, your host, welcoming you to another episode. Today, we dive into the magic of self-renewal and the importance of self-care during the winter months. Starting with a powerful affirmation, we explore the significance of embracing our current selves. As we navigate the chilly days, I share some personal favorites – from cozy sweaters to soothing chai recipes. Let’s embrace the beauty of ‘wintering’ together!
In this episode we talk about…
- Encouragement for self-renewal and the gift of self-care during the winter season.
- Discussion on the impact of seasonal changes, especially up North
- Personal experiences of wintering and cocooning in different parts of the world
- Emphasis on the importance of grounding and creating a comfortable, sensory-rich environment
Connect with Neeta:
- Follow her on Instagram @neetabhushan.
- Follow The Brave Table on Instagram @thebravetable.
- Sign up here and begin having Brave Conversations at 50% off today
Hey loves! Take just 2 minutes and find what YOUR emotional type is by taking
my FREE quiz here → theemotionalreset.com/quiz
For a weekly dose of my hacks, tools, & tips to emotionally reset, join my 27,000 newsletter here at → yourweeklyreset.com
Start your 10 day- emotional reset with me here for $97! Theemotionalreset.com
If the only thing you do today, is head over to iTunes, we would love your support in allowing us to expand and GROW! Please consider taking just 5 mins to write us a 5 -star review. It would mean the world, and allows us to get even bigger guests. When you do, please send a screenshot of your juicy 5-star review to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a FREE GIFT of my 12-month self- care calendar.
If you loved this episode, you’ll love…
- Episode 43: Solocast: How To Do the Work and Begin Healing Situations that are Triggering. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 150: Embodying the Life You Want to Live with Roxy Saffaie. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 103: The Importance of Self-Care and Nervous System Regulation with Alexi Panos. Apple | Spotify
What self-care rituals or items make you feel grounded and bring comfort during the winter season or challenging times?
Join the conversation on Instagram @thebravetable
Yooo! Get the inside scoop & behind the scenes mini trainings from some of our favorite guests here when you become a Brave Table Insider for FREE. See you on the inside! Let’s Fly Forward Together at Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s Art Of Living Center, for my 3-day intensive retreat. Book your weekend oasis with me at this exclusive wellness weekend, where I will be your guide here