“Really understanding why people don’t change happens to be in the unconscious, so a lot of people think they need more willpower, they need to push harder, but it’s really about getting out of our own way. So we say we want to grow our business, lose weight, or call in a relationship, but only 5% of our conscious awareness is what creates change—five percent!”
Imagine trying your hardest to make sustainable changes but finding yourself stuck. You set fantastic intentions to be a better, stronger you. But instead, you end up subconsciously self-sabotaging yourself. Unfortunately, many of us get stuck in this vicious cycle of setting good intentions and then failing miserably. Sounds a lot like New Year Resolutions. Alyssa tells us about the disconnect between her mind and her body that kept her stuck in this loop and how she came out of it. This conversation is a must-listen for anyone looking for invaluable insights to leave old habits behind. Step boldly into a new era of self-discovery and growth.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Understanding the complexities of why people don’t change and the fears associated with personal change.
- The brave moments Alyssa faced in her life and the pivotal moments that shaped her.
- Sharing insights on the 5 Levels of Change/Integration and how they impact our growth.
- Exploring the 3 stages of awareness and how understanding each level of self-awareness embraces change.
Alyssa Nobriga is a renowned speaker, coach, and entrepreneur who’s trained thousands under her methodology. She’s the founder and CEO of The Institute of Coaching Mastery and holds two master’s degrees, one in Clinical Somatic Psychotherapy and another in Spiritual Psychology.
She’s been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc., and highlighted as an expert coach by Deepak Chopra. Her cutting-edge work is a unique blend of personal development, healing arts, and business strategy that’s reached hundreds of thousands around the world, supporting them in achieving proud transformation from the inside out.
Connect with us:
- Follow her on the web at alyssanobriga.com
- Follow @neetabhushan & @thebravetable
- Follow her on Instagram.
- Join the Institute of Coaching Mastery at alyssanobriga.com/applynow.
- Grab Alyssa’s special freebie offerings to jumpstart your 2024!
If you loved this episode you’ll love…
- Episode 137: Harnessing the Power within to Live a Life of Vulnerability and Grace with Dr. Cheryl Wood. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 125: How to Live a Fulfilling Life and Set Meaningful Goals. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 57: Creating Magical Moments of Flow and Living Your Best Life with Skip Kelly’ is right up your alley! Apple | Spotify
How do you plan to embrace change and commit to a new you in 2024? What steps are you taking to ensure this transformation?
Join the conversation on Instagram @thebravetable!
Join me, Dr. Neeta Bhushan, at Sri Sri Ravi Shankar at The Art of Living Center in April 2024 for a life-changing weekend retreat. Spend three days immersed in an interactive sanctuary, where we guide you to release, heal, and fly forward past life’s challenges. Learn more and book your spot for this exclusive wellness weekend.
Sign up to be a brave table insider and get the inside scoop & behind the scenes mini-training from some of our favorite guests here
If the only thing you do today, is head over to iTunes, we would love your support in allowing us to expand and GROW! Please consider taking just 5 mins to write us a 5 -star review. It would mean the world, and allows us to get even bigger guests. When you do, please send a screenshot of your juicy 5-star review to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a FREE GIFT of my 12-month self- care calendar.