Hey Brave Table fam, great to see you here! Thanks for joining me for today’s solocast episode on how to stop taking things personally. I’ll be sharing my experiences and insights from recent family travels, discussing the challenges and rewards of interacting with others while maintaining her sense of self.
Tell me love, do you know how important the necessity of setting boundaries are? Do you struggle to understand the context in relationships or maintain clear communication to avoid misunderstandings?
These skills are important, but you need to honor who you are, regardless of others’ opinions or societal expectations.
This episode is a rich exploration of personal growth, resilience, and the art of living bravely amidst the complexities of familial relationships.
What you’ll get out of this episode…
- Being true to oneself in the face of traditional and generational pressures.
- Dismantling the stories we create in our minds that lead to personal hurt and misunderstandings within relationships
- Unapologetically being yourself, despite societal norms and expectations
- Identifying your non-negotiables in life and embracing the ability to agree to disagree while preserving loving relationships.
- Maintaining a sense of self amidst life’s chaos and obligations
Connect with Neeta
Hey loves! Take just 2 minutes and find what YOUR emotional type is by taking
my FREE quiz here → theemotionalreset.com/quiz
For a weekly dose of my hacks, tools, & tips to emotionally reset, join my 27,000 newsletter here at → yourweeklyreset.com
Start your 10 day- emotional reset with me here for $97! Theemotionalreset.com
If you loved this episode, make sure you check out…
- Episode 173: How to Embrace Your Emotions Like a Boss. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 163: How to Begin Reparenting Yourself, Understanding Your Inner Child with Dr. Neeta Bhushan. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 42: Taking Ownership of Life Circumstances by Reframing Your Reality To Make It Work for You with Emily Hirsh. Apple | Spotify
Thanks for listening, and I hope you loved this episode! If you did, please consider leaving a 5-star review to help others find and benefit from the show.
After you do, send a screenshot of your review to email@example.com to receive my course on Emotional Mastery as my FREE gift to you. Thanks for helping us get to the top 50 in Mental Health! So grateful for you all. 😘