Hey Brave Table fam, great to see you here! Thanks for joining me for today’s wildly inspiring episode with the awe-inspiring, bucket-list loving, Ben Nemtin.
My guest Ben Nemtin, Ben Nemtin is the New York Times bestselling author of ‘What Do You Want to Do Before You Die‘ and the ‘Bucket List Journal‘. Ben is ranked the number 2 motivational speaker in the world by Global Gurus and starred in The Buried Life, MTV’s highest-rated show on iTunes and Amazon, and he’s the co-founder of the Buried Life movement. Ben’s message of radical possibility has been featured on The Today Show, the Oprah Winfrey Show, CNN, Fox, and NBC News. Even President Obama called Ben and the Buried Life an inspiration for a new generation. Oprah declared their mission truly inspiring.
In today’s episode, he shares his personal journey with mental health and depression, and how it led to creating the global Buried Life movement.
Ben and a dear friend started a bucket list journey, leading to self-discovery and achieving various dreams. They emphasize the importance of setting audacious goals, pursuing passion, and seeking therapy for mental health struggles. The Bucket List Journal is promoted as a tool for declaring life goals and surrounding oneself with inspiring relationships.
- Ben’s journey through mental health struggles to self-discovery and recovery
- The global impact of The Buried Life Movement and how it all started
- How The Bucket List Journal encourages you to live a fulfilling life
- Why persisting to follow your passion, overcoming barriers, and making change is so powerful.
- Focusing on living true to yourself and embracing various aspects of your identity leads to an aligned life.
Hey loves! Take just 2 minutes and find what YOUR emotional type is by taking
my FREE quiz here → theemotionalreset.com/quiz
For a weekly dose of my hacks, tools, & tips to emotionally reset, join my 27,000 newsletter here at → yourweeklyreset.com
Start your 10 day- emotional reset with me here for $97! Theemotionalreset.com
If you loved this episode, make sure you check out:
– Ben’s FREE gift on his website
– Follow @neetabhushan & @thebravetable
And if you loved this episode, check out:
- Episode 190: Having The Courage To Be Yourself, Being Brave To Be Queer & Follow Your Passion with Angel Trinidad Apple | Spotify
- Episode 189: Honoring Your Mental Health with the Millennial Therapist Dr. Sara Kuburic Apple | Spotify
- Episode 188: How to Embrace Change & Commit to a New YOU in 2024 with Alyssa Nobriga. Apple | Spotify
Thanks for listening, and I hope you loved this episode! If you did, please consider leaving a 5-star review to help others find and benefit from the show.
After you do, send a screenshot of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive my FREE gift to you. Thanks for helping us get to the top 50 in Mental Health! So grateful for you all. 😘