Quote:“All I felt was this like divine, perfect, inexplicable, beautiful love, and it was “How can you connect back with your inner child, what he or she or they are longing to experience from you. What have you been resisting in yourself?”
– Dr. Neeta Bhushan
Hey there, love! In this solocast, I’m sharing my own story–one filled with early loss and responsibility. I believe many of you can relate to this, especially if you’ve had to be courageous and grow up quickly. Early responsibility can wreak havoc on the development of a child. So, we’ll discuss the impact the past hurts of growing up too soon can have on our present actions and behaviors. I’ll also offer insights on how to break free from patterns of self-neglect and self-criticism.
In this episode I talk about…
- Reparenting yourself, providing the love & care your inner child needs.
- Developing self-awareness & exploring healthier alternatives for self-soothing.
- Overcoming childhood aversions, taking risks, & stepping out of comfort zones.
You might be wondering how the damage can be undone. And, to that, I say NOTHING that happened to you internally is unrepairable. It’s never too late to reconnect with your inner child, heal past wounds, and embrace a more authentic you!
Connect with Neeta:
- Follow her on Instagram @neetabhushan.
- Follow The Brave Table on Instagram @thebravetable.
- GRAB my 5x bestselling book Thatsuckednowwhat.com today!
- Hey loves! Take just 2 minutes and find what YOUR emotional type is by taking
- my FREE quiz here → theemotionalreset.com/quiz
- For a weekly dose of my hacks, tools, & tips to emotionally reset, join my 27,000 newsletter here at → yourweeklyreset.com
If you loved this episode you’ll love…
- Episode 142: How to Begin Your Journey of Healing with Dr. Neeta Bhushan. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 136: How to Heal & Connect with Your Inner Child with Dr. Neeta Bhushan. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 132: Embracing the Magic of Renewal and Reconnection: Nurturing Your Inner Child with Dr. Neeta Bhushan. Apple | Spotify
What past experiences or wounds are affecting your present behavior, and how can you begin the healing process?
If the only thing you do today, is head over to iTunes, we would love your support in allowing us to expand and GROW! Please consider taking just 5 mins to write us a 5 -star review. It would mean the world, and allows us to get even bigger guests. When you do, please send a screenshot of your juicy 5-star review to email@example.com and we’ll send you a FREE GIFT of my 12-month self- care calendar.