Quote: “Strong is super beautiful. It doesn’t necessarily have to be about the looks; but, you feel beautiful, you feel good. That’s what matters.”
– Angela Gargano
Angela Gargano, a former American Ninja Warrior, is FINALLY here to tell her incredible journey of tenacity and resilience. Inspired by her story or recovery after injury, I had to have Angela on The Brave Table to share her story. She emphasizes the importance of embracing challenges as opportunities for growth. Her message centers on the idea that simplicity and presence are key to achieving genuine success in life–on and of obstacle courses. Angela’s gritty retelling of her growth is as engaging as watching her compete. Enjoy, loves!
In this episode we talk about…
- The physical and emotional aspects of recovering from a serious injury.
- The determination required to make a triumphant return after upset.
- The therapeutic benefits of sharing a vulnerable personal story with others.
Angela Gargano is a fierce athlete, coach, international fitness model, and speaker.
Before becoming a full-time multi-passionate entrepreneur, Angela worked as a biochemist at Brown University. Since throwing in the lab coat and goggles in 2013 to open her own gym in Cranston, Rhode Island, Angela has truly lived multiple lives in the athletic and entrepreneurial space, defying odds and setbacks to become an authentic and relatable voice to the public eye.
Angela has now competed on American Ninja Warrior 5x, won the Title of Miss Fitness America 2016, and created an online fitness empire for women called Strong Feels Good, where she teaches women to ditch the scale and focus on strength and feeling as a way to measure progress. She has also helped over 500 women conquer their pull-ups with her online program, Pull-up Revolution.
- Hey loves! Take just 2 minutes and find what YOUR emotional type is by taking
- my FREE quiz here → theemotionalreset.com/quiz
- For a weekly dose of my hacks, tools, & tips to emotionally reset, join my 27,000 newsletter here at → yourweeklyreset.com
- Follow her on Instagram @angela_gargano.
- Follow @neetabhushan & @thebravetable
- Check out her website at www.angela-gargano.com.
- Check out her free resources & programs to help YOU along your journey!
If you loved this episode, you’ll love…
- Episode 85: The Real Meaning of Self-Care and How To Maintain Health for the Long Run with Dr. Gabrielle Lyon. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 56: How To Move, Connect, Play, and Cultivate Trust With Acroyoga with Jason Nemer. Apple | Spotify.
- Episode 51: Being in Alignment with Yourself with Aaron Alexander. Apple | Spotify.
Can you recall a moment in your life when sharing your struggles or challenges with others had a positive impact, either in your own growth or in helping someone else? How did that experience change your perspective on vulnerability?
Join the conversation on Instagram @thebravetable!