Quote: “In the Western parts of the world, we have more rates of depression. We have more rates of loneliness. We have more rates of anxiety because we’re doing life solo, and we pride ourselves on it.”
–Dr Neeta Bhushan
Fresh from a rejuvenating five-week family trip across India and Dubai, Dr. Neeta discusses the profound lessons learned about touching base with your roots and the essence of homecoming. Equally important, she explains the importance of necessary endings before we even set our goals for the New Year, highlighting how closing parts of our lives can pave the way for new beginnings.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Rekindling deep relationships and why embracing collective strength in community enhances mental health.
- Auditing your past year to give you the transformative power of personal growth.
- Savoring the slow pace to introspect and identify what no longer serves us.
Connect with Neeta:
If you loved this episode you’ll love…
- Episode 188: How to Embrace Change & Commit to a New YOU in 2024 with Alyssa Nobriga. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 150: Embodying the Life You Want to Live with Roxanne Saffaie. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 125: How to Live a Fulfilling Life and Set Meaningful Goals. Apple | Spotify
How can you implement ‘necessary endings’ in your life to make room for growth and new beginnings?
- Read Necessary Endings by Henry Cloud.
- Grab your FREE GUIDE to easily audit your year every quarter.
Join the conversation on Instagram @thebravetable!
Give yourself rest, renewal, and moving forward in 2024. I’ll be leading my 3-day retreat at the beautiful sacred grounds of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s Art Of Living Center. Bring a buddy, or room with someone new. Get out of your comfort zone and pour into you this year, book your weekend oasis with me at this exclusive wellness weekend, where I will be your guide here.
For a weekly dose of my hacks, tools, & tips to emotionally reset, join my 27,000 newsletter here at → yourweeklyreset.com
If the only thing you do today, is head over to iTunes, we would love your support in allowing us to expand and GROW! Please consider taking just 2 mins to write us a 5 -star review. It would mean the world, and allows us to grow our audience to have even more insightful guests for you! When you do, please send a screenshot of your juicy 5-star review to email@example.com and we’ll send you a FREE GIFT of my 12-month self- care calendar.